- Develop business with key retail and omnichannel partners in the DACH market, achieve assigned targets and strategic goals by identifying and accelerating all opportunities, and establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partners.
- Lead a joint account planning & forecast process that develops mutual performance objectives & predictable revenue growth, define & manage budgets, monitor & report key success parameters and ROI.
- Manage customer negotiations in relation to Hepha’s commercial strategy and the customer's trading terms.
- Forecast and track the key account performance, creating financial projections for internal planning and commercial proposals.
- Inspire our partner on (new) business opportunities acting as brand ambassador.
- At least 5-years experience in and positive & pragmatic approach to account management with a track record in the bike industry.
- Ability managing topics and challenges in multi functional matrix organizations to drive development and results.
- Ability to create, structure and present plans.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution-oriented person.
- Professional demeanor paired with good team player skills.
- Fluent German and English skills.
If you think that your professional qualifications and our philosophy are a good match, send us your detailed application documents, preferably by email, to the following address: