Quality Manager (m/f/d) for Maisach
Do you want a new challenge with one of the most exciting brands in the e-bike market? Do you like teamwork and enjoy building something new? Then join us and become part of the quality management team. We are a new, global brand with a modern concept that is looking for interesting and ambitious team members. Because quality in particular is one of the core pillars of our brand.
- You control the entire production chain from goods receipt to the finished e-bike
- You control the quality both at the main plant in Maisach and at production partners' facilities
- You define quality targets and specifications
- You check, evaluate, control and communicate potential risks to product quality
- You lead audits of third parties and customers to ensure that all departments involved are aware of the requirements and can improve audit results
- You respond to nonconforming defects according to procedures, but also develop your own and sustainable suggestions to improve products and standards & procedures
- You keep all relevant documentation and take care of its management
- You provide feedback to our R&D team and thus ensure market-driven further development of HEPHA bikes.
- You breathe, think and live quality
- You have solid experience in quality management, preferably from the bicycle / e-bike industry or related industries
- You understand technical drawings and have experience with the relevant tools and software tools
- You are familiar with industry standards such as EN15194, ISO13849 and local laws
- You believe in the e-bike and e-mobility
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You enjoy working independently
- You speak fluent German, good English skills are an advantage
What we offer
- A young, dynamic environment with one of the most interesting, new e-bike brands
- A fair salary above the market average as well as other employee benefits
- An interesting, friendly and international team
- A varied job with responsibility and opportunities for development and advancement
- The unique opportunity to be part of building something great
- The dynamics of a young brand with the stability of a financially strong company in the background
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then send us your application and let's see where a journey together can take us!