Finance Specialist | HQ Maisach
Do you want a new challenge with one of the most exciting new brands in the e-bike market? You are driven by a high degree of initiative and solution-oriented work, you like teamwork and enjoy developing complex solutions to problems? Then join us in Maisach near Munich and become part of the Finance team!
We are a new, global brand with a modern understanding that is looking for interesting and ambitious team members. Because together with you we want to shape the future of e-mobility and the HEPHA brand.
- Your main task is accounting and tax planning.
- You take responsibility for the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You prepare budgets and forecasts and carry out variance analyses.
- You are the contact person for finance and budget issues for the various departments.
- Together with the team, you develop standardized processes for the merchandise management system and logistics management.
- You assist in the implementation of work processes for German retailers. In addition, your activities include the implementation of various finance projects, ad hoc analyses and special tasks.
- You have a university degree in finance or a comparable, relevant course of study.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a finance position, ideally in an international company.
- You have very good knowledge in operating an ERP system, experience in Oracle is an advantage.
- You have excellent communication and commercial skills.
- You are characterized by energy, commitment and enthusiasm.
- You are fluent in German, very good in English.
What we offer
- A young, dynamic environment with one of the most interesting, new e-bike brands.
- A fair salary above the market average as well as other employee benefits.
- An interesting, friendly and international team.
- A varied job with responsibility and opportunities for development and advancement.
- The unique opportunity to be part of building something great.
- The dynamics of a young brand with the stability of a financially strong company in the background.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then send us your application and let's see where a journey together can take us!