Welcome to Hepha’s self-service page for processing guarantee and warranty requests and making inquiries. This page is for you to reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any other issue you’re experiencing. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience your Hepha purchase may have caused.
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Since when buying an e-bike online you cannot be sure whether you like the driving behavior or the size of the e-bike, we offer you the opportunity to test ride our e-bikes for up to 14 days.
1. Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 14 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address.
2. Returns must include all accessories. All the extras and the original components that are part of the delivery, including the charger and original tools, must be returned in their original condition. In case of dispute, proof such as a photo taken at the time of shipping is required.
3. The bike needs to be returned in its original packaging.We also expressly advise you to keep the original shipping packaging within the return period of 14 days in order to ensure problem-free return.
4. Once the returned item arrives back in Hepha’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
5. The return cost of the bike is covered by Hepha.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All products purchased from Hepha come with a hassle-free warranty.
1. You get a 2 years warranty on the important original components such as the motor, battery, display, handlebar, stand, suspension fork, mudguard, bell and other important Shimano non-consumable core parts, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The customer bears the costs for the required add-on parts and wearing parts. Wearing parts such as chain or belt, jacket and hose, sprocket, brake fluid, rims, grips, saddle, pedals, and luggage straps are excluded from the warranty.
2. Over and above the statutory warranty, Hepha also provides an extended manufacturer guarantee for the cycle frame. The Guarantee periods are as follows for models onwards, starting on the date of purchase by the original buyer:
for aluminum frames: 5 years
for carbon frames: 5 years
3. This warranty is only valid if the following requirements are met:
● You are the first owner of the bike(non-transferable).
and a valid proof of purchase is required when making a warranty claim.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Hepha
● Sales invoice
4. Warranty coverage:
● The warranty only covers frame damage relating to quality, durability and freedom from defects. Shipping and return costs for the defective frame, labour costs involved in replacing a defective frame for a new one, and consequential costs resulting from a defective frame are not covered by the warranty.
5. Exclusion range of warranty
● The warranty likewise excludes all damage resulting from insufficient care and maintenance, excessive wear, accidents, cycle overloading, components fitted incorrectly, and cycle alterations through the attachment and modification of additional components.
● The warranty also does not apply if the cycle is used for improper sports activities, such as performing jumps for which the cycle category was not intended, in the event of any other type of overuse, and in cases where recommendations contained in our original operating manual or made by our retailer are disregarded.
● This warranty does not affect any further claims which you may be entitled to make against the retailer under the statutory guarantee, such as your right to a discount, return or compensation. The warranty and guarantee rights coexist. This warranty will expire and not restart in the event that a frame is replaced under warranty.
● When purchasing your cycle, under this warranty or any other problems must be addressed exclusively to the retailer from whom you purchased your cycle. To ensure these are handled smoothly, full proof of purchase and cycle documents must always be submitted. The retailer will then contact us for further action if necessary. Should you authorize another retailer to submit a claim, further costs may be incurred as a result. These costs are your own responsibility and will not be covered by us.
HEPHA GmbH reserves the right to charge a handling fee for unjustified complaints.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form and let us know what we can do to help you.